12.12.2012

KT

So my family and i went to Kuala Terengganu(KT) last Saturday. Can you believe that my father who is 46 years old never been to Terengganu before? me too but still boleh consider lah kan i'm still young. so tak kesah lah.

We spent our night di Rumah Bank Negara. wuhuu Banglow in Kuala Terengganu!!. You see, my Pak Ngah is the Director General  something something lah at Bank Negara haha i dunno much. Yupp we slept there, and the most interesting part was the house  located next to the beach, Pantai Batu Buruk! Kuala Terengganu Beach! Dang it, i forgot to take some photos of the house.... who cares ahaks

okay the story goes like this, actually i tak nak pun pergi Terengganu ni. Because i will be the only boy among my cousins, adalah boy lain tapi semuanya like 7 years and below.. so you know what i mean.. i have to sleep in the sofa depan tv. It's been like that since forever kalau ada family trip. Yelah sebab i kan the only big boy the girls need privacy lah segala bagai so i akan merempat lah kat mana mana haha just think postive,think positive <3 but this trip actually not bad ;D i got to sleep with my beloved parents queen sized bed ohsem~ takde lah tido sofa kan?

Le me and little cousin Arief! ahaks he's such a cutie

Berbekalkan my Red Baby Canon 1100D, kami pergi Masjid Kristal (sangat cantek tpi kecik je sebenarnya), and many more,tpi macam terlalu banyak nak di-type so i just put some picture je lah k? Enjoy ahaks

My fav pic, thanks to my sista Hana Iman!



No comments:

Post a Comment